BANGALORE, India, July 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Eye Tracking market is Segmented by Type (Hardware, Software), by Application (Assistive Communication, Human Behavior & Market Research, AR/VR, Vehicles): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2028. It is published in Values Reports under the Software Category.
The global Eye tracking market size is projected to reach USD 1383.9 million by 2028, from USD 350.8 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.1% during 2022-2028.
Major Factors Driving the Growth of Eye Tracking Market
Increasing application of eye tracking in Assistive Communication, Human Behavior & Market Research, AR/VR, and vehicles is expected to drive the growth of the eye tracking market.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-6K2444/Global_Eye_Tracking_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF EYE TRACKING MARKET
Increasing use of Eye Tracking in Human Behavior & Medical Research is expected to drive the eye tracking market growth. The processing of visual information involves more than 50% of the brain. Medical researchers have unique access to the brain because of eye-tracking. Eye movements nearly always indicate the presence of conditions like brain damage and cognitive impairment. By detecting how the eyes move, track, and focus, precision eye-tracking technology offers a quick, non-invasive process that can be utilized to diagnose medical issues earlier. As a measurable secondary confirmation of diagnoses and a crucial factor in earlier intervention for neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, dementia, Huntington’s, and Parkinson’s, this can be of enormous use.
For non-verbal patients with illnesses like cerebral palsy, autism, ALS, muscular dystrophy, stroke, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and Rett syndrome, several alternatives and augmentative communication (AAC) platforms and speech generating devices (SGD) use eye -tracking. These devices give these patients a crucial lifeline by enabling them to produce speech using only the force of their gaze and a virtual keyboard. For people with physical and speech impairments, eye-tracking enabled SGD and ACC devices provide faster, more effective hands-free communication and integrated smart environment control. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the eye-tracking market.
Furthermore, Eye tracking enables you to view situations from the viewpoint of customers. Eye-tracking correctly exposes what captures attention, what drives purchasing behavior, and how consumers interact with your goods, whether it’s looking at product placement, packaging design, advertising, or user experience. Eye-tracking provides precise information on whether the advertisement attracts attention and engages viewers in the desired manner. This trend is expected to fuel the eye-tracking market.
Experiences with VR and AR can benefit from eye-tracking. Eye-tracking makes VR/AR experiences more immersive and user-friendly by triggering more organic gaze interactions. Eye-tracking will allow AR developers to offer users focused rendering.
Increasing adoption of eye-tracking by OEMs is expected to fuel the eye-tracking market. A key factor in improving automotive safety is eye-tracking technology. This technology, which analyzes eyelid movement and gazes direction, will eventually supplant conventional methods as the primary Driver Monitoring System technology. By detecting drivers and evaluating their attention, eye tracking will be able to save lives by providing real-time input on driver states, such as distraction and tiredness.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-6K2444/global-eye-tracking
EYE TRACKING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS:
Based on application Assistive Communication segment is expected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period.
Based on region, North America is expected to be the most lucrative region forecast period. This is attributed to the comparative economic superiority of the region. A couple of the main causes fueling the rise in North America are the rising use of cutting-edge technology in the healthcare industry and the expanding research into human behavior.
Get Regional Data:
- Tobii AB
- SensoMotoric Instruments
- SR Research
- Eye Tracking
- PRS IN VIVO
- Smart Eye AB
- LC Technologies
- Ergoneers GmbH
- EyeTech Digital Systems
Inquire for Chapter Cost:
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global Brain-like Computing Chip market size is projected to reach USD 702.9 million by 2027, from USD 6 million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 94.7% during 2021-2027.
- The global Metaverse market size is projected to reach USD 28 Trillion by 2028, from $510 Million in 2022, at a CAGR of 95% during 2022-2028.
- Tea augmented and virtual reality market size was valued at D14.84 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach D454.73 billion by 2030, registering a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 40.7%.
- The global Behavior Analytics market size is projected to reach USD 2984 million by 2028, from USD 414.5 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 32.0% during 2022-2028.
- The global Augmented Reality Market size is projected to reach USD 3664.5 Million by 2026, from USD 849 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 27.6% during 2020-2026.
- The global Virtual Reality Headsets market size is projected to reach USD 42100 million by 2027, from USD 9457.7 million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.2% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
- The global Virtual Mirror market size is projected to reach USD 26700 million by 2028, from USD 7021 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 20.7% during 2022-2028.
- The global Eye Tracking Devices market size is estimated to be worth USD 777.9 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2267.6 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 19.5% during the review period.
- The global Eye Tracking Solutions market size is projected to reach USD 2267.6 million by 2028, from USD 637.6 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 19.5% during 2022-2028.
- The global AR in Retail market size is projected to reach USD 6736.2 million by 2028, from USD 1853.7 million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.0% during 2022-2028.
- The global Image Recognition in Retail market size is projected to reach USD 5966 million by 2028, from USD 1704.5 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 19.3% during 2022-2028.
- The global Mixed reality market size is projected to reach USD 2482.9 million by 2028, from USD 331.4 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 28.7% during 2022-2028.
- The global Extended Reality market size is projected to reach USD 67870 million by 2028, from USD 25310 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 15.0% during 2022-2028.
- The global Face Recognition Systems market size is projected to reach USD 1863.4 Million by 2027, from USD 784.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 13.2% during 2021-2027.
- The global ADAS-market size is estimated to be worth USD 29740 million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 57760 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period.
- The global Behavioral Therapy market size is projected to reach USD 389090 million by 2027, from USD 231490 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2021-2027.
- Global Eye Tracking AR Glasses Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
- Global Eye Tracking Glasses Market Research Report 2022
- The global healthcare analytics market size was valued at USD 23.51 Trillion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 96.90 trillion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Click here to see related reports on Eye tracking market
Values offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For US Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
SOURCE Values Reports